Call For Paper

Volume 7 Issue 3

March 2021

Submit Paper Here
Download Paper Format
Copyright Form
NEWS & UPDATES
News for Authors:

We have started accepting articles by online means directly through website. Its our humble request to all the researchers to go and check the new method of article submission on below link: Submit Manuscript

Follow us on Social Media:

Dear Researchers, to get in touch with the recent developments in the technology and research and to gain free knowledge like , share and follow us on various social media. Facebook

title

DARK ENERGY: THE ENGINE OF COSMIC ACCELERATION

Author(s):

Dr. Rekha Kashyap

Keywords:

Big Crunch, Big Rip, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Einstein’s General Relativity Equations, Friedmann’s equations, Super Force, Theory of Quantum Gravity, Vacuum Paradox

Abstract

The universe is so vast, and the quest unravel the mysteries of the universe is one of the greatest challenges to modern physicists, for only 5% of the universe is known and the laws of physics are applicable to that part only, the rest 95% is the unknown universe comprising of dark energy responsible of giving it accelerated expansion and Dark matter responsible for formation of galaxies. Physicists are also searching for “The theory of Quantum gravity” which can explain the origins of Universe and the super force that existed at the birth of the universe.

Other Details

Paper ID: IJSARTV
Published in: Volume : 7, Issue : 2
Publication Date: 2/17/2021

Article Preview




Download Article